We are hiring!
RISMedia’s Top 5 in Real Estate Network is an exclusive real estate membership organization, sponsored by media leader RISMedia. The Top 5 in Real Estate Network provides top-performing real estate brokers and agents needed tools, coaching, training, mentoring and most importantly, recognition, as part of a membership program for real estate agents in communities across North America.
We are currently seeking candidates for the following positions:
Regional Sales Representative
We are seeking experienced sales professionals to call upon real estate brokers and top agents to sell Top 5 in Real Estate memberships in the following regions in the U.S.:
- West coast
The qualified applicant for this position will be a self-starter with excellent communication skills, experience nurturing relationship and a passion for sales. Past experience in residential real estate and/or selling products and services to the real estate community are not only a huge plus, they are “almost” required. Candidate will be expected to work in a professional manner from home or personal office.
About the Opportunity
This is an aggressive commission-based opportunity with a significant personal revenue opportunity along with a growth opportunity within the company. If you are passionate about sales and have a track record of success, this is a great opportunity for you. If you have had experience in sales of real estate or related products (i.e. mortgages or insurance), that is a big plus. If you have had success selling products and services to real estate brokers or agents let’s talk.
The duties and responsibilities of this position include typical independent sales prospecting and sales presentation activities including:
- Prospecting by phone and in person to real estate brokerages, agents, real estate associations and MLS’s
- Identifying top-producing agents in local and/or regional communities
- In-person and over-the-phone sales presentations
- E-mail follow-up and other written communications required
- Extensive use of contact management software required
- Passionate about sales with a proven track record of success
- Demonstrate successful history of working independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with email, word processing and contact management software is expected
- Clear understanding and familiarity with social media strategies useful
- High integrity with a strong work ethic
- Experience with residential real estate is VERY beneficial.
- Existing relationships in the real estate industry are a HUGE bonus.
How to Apply
If you believe you qualify, please go to http://jobs.top5inrealestate.com and fill out the questionnaire. Please do not submit your resume or contact the corporate office directly. We will follow up with you to schedule an interview, at which time we will ask for your resume.
About Top 5 in Real Estate
The Top 5 in Real Estate Network® was created in response to the need to change the indifferent and sometimes negative perception that many consumers have regarding real estate agents. For the first time, agents are able to dramatically differentiate and distance themselves from others who are not as skilled, professional or dedicated to their clients. Membership in Top 5 empowers the nation’s top agents with the tools, technologies and content to set themselves apart from the other agents in their communities.